What personal information do we keep?
- Name, address, contact details, date of birth;
- Email address;
- Business/company name;
- Payment details;
- Level of health cover and health fund details;
- Claim details;
- Medicare number;
- Pension/Health Care Card numbers;
- Prescription information;
- Medical history;
- Lifestyle and hobbies; and
- Products and services purchased.
- your server address
- your domain address
- the date and time your visited Stacey & Stacey Optometrists website
- the pages you accessed
- the previous sites your visited
- the type of internet browser
- the type of operating platform you used
Where and how do we obtain your personal information?
How do we use your personal information?
Third Parties and your information
- manufacturers and suppliers of optical products
- health service providers including health insurers, government agencies, private and public hospitals, doctors and medical specialists;
- our contractors and service providers performing services including (but not limited to) marketing, market research, mail-house services and product development services; or
- our existing and future strategic partners in respect of co-branded products and services.
External website links
How do we keep your personal information secure?
Is my personal information accurate? Can it be corrected?
Access to information we hold about you